Newcastle Cash Lifetime ISA Application Form
Our 'Savings General Terms & Conditions' must be read in conjunction with the 'Newcastle Cash Lifetime ISA Product Special Conditions'. It is important that you download and retain a copy of both for your records.
To continue with your application you will need to agree to both of the following. You must first open and read the 'Savings General Terms & Conditions' and the 'Newcastle Cash Lifetime ISA Product Special Conditions' below:
Savings General Terms & Conditions
Newcastle Cash Lifetime ISA Product Special Conditions
Lifetime ISA Declaration
I declare that:
- All cash payments made, and to be made belong to me
- I am either; 18 years of age or over and under 40 years of age,
- I have not made any payments and will not make payments more than the overall subscription limit to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovate finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA in the same year.
- I have not made current year payments, and will not make current year payments, that exceed the Lifetime ISA payment limit.
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another Lifetime ISA in the same tax year that you subscribed to this Lifetime ISA.
- I have not and will not make current year subscriptions or transfers from a Help to Buy ISA to another Lifetime ISA on the same tax year that I subscribe to this Lifetime ISA. If you have a Lifetime ISA and a Help to Buy ISA, you can only use the government bonus from one of them to buy your first home.
- This declaration shall have effect for each year in which I make a payment to the account.
- I agree to the Lifetime ISA terms and conditions.
- I am resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earning & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the United Kingdom, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties I will inform Newcastle Building Society if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or on a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties.
The Declaration is to confirm I have provided the required details. If any of the details are incorrect, please notify us within 30 days of the date of this declaration.
I authorise Newcastle Building Society to a) hold my cash subscription, ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds (including any Lifetime ISA government bonus) in respect of those investments and any other cash, b) make on your behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of ISA investments, c) submit Lifetime ISA bonus claims to HMRC on my behalf, d) withhold and deduct from a balance in the Lifetime ISA and pay to HMRC any charges due on withdrawals and e) to make a record in writing in accordance with Regulation 12B paragraph 7 (a) of the Individual Savings Account Regulations where required to do so.
I declare that this application has been completed correctly.
The account will not be opened until the funds have been credited to the account.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0345 734 4345. Lines open 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
The Depositor Guarantee Scheme Directive (DGSD)
Your deposits are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). It is important that you read and retain a copy of the information sheet which can be accessed from the link below.
The following checkbox is a security feature to help protect you from fraud. You may be asked to select images for further verification. Click the checkbox box: